Staff Specialist - Gastroenterology, South Tasmania
Position: Staff Specialist - Gastroenterology
Work Type: Full Time
Location: South Tasmania
Looking for the next step in your career?
Career Medical is currently seeking a motivated Staff Specialist - Gastroenterology, for a major hospital South Tasmania.
About the Role:
This vacancy opens a great opportunity for a qualified Gastroenterologist to jump into a great opportunity for a stand out organisation. The institution you will be working for, is the leading health provider in Tasmania and its truly a great place to work. The role itself has numerous functions including a strong focus on patient care, teaching and training, research and management. Along with this, there is great opportunity for career development and flexible working conditions. In this role, you will;
· Be responsible for the provision of inpatient and outpatient gastroenterology care at the health service in accordance with statutory guidelines and relevant Acts.
· Provide outpatient and inpatient endoscopy and other gastroenterological procedures as permitted by the health service Credentialing Committee.
· Required to exercise reasonable care in the performance of duties consistent with the relevant Work Health and Safety legislation.
· Participate in Endoscopy and Gastroenterology On-Call rosters, which should overlap where possible.
· Comply at all times with THS policy and protocol requirements, in particular those relating to mandatory education, training and assessment.
· Outstanding salary of $140,592 to $213,700 (base salary) p.a.
· Professional development assistance
· Values driven culture
· Excellent opportunities for career development
· Flexible frameworks to support your growth and work life balance
· Current AHPRA Registration
· No AMC MCQ – Must be accompanied with 12 months AUS/NZL experience
· FRACP, or equivalent
· Bachelor of Medicine (MBBS), or equivalent
· Recent Criminal History Check & WWCC
If you are interested in this post, or hearing about other current opportunities, please contact us on 02 8234 8989 or email email@example.com– Hurry this position won’t last long!