Home >> Jobs >> Senior Clinical Coder – Private Hospital Group Gold Coast
Senior Clinical Coder – Private Hospital Group Gold Coast
Career Medical is currently seeking an experienced senior clinical coder with a diverse case mix experience for a Private Hospital in Gold Coast to join their friendly team.
Reporting to the HIM services manager, the clinical coder will be required to provide accurate and timely coding of diagnosis and procedures using current clinical coding standards. Ideally you will be a motivated and professional senior coder who can bring knowledge to the growing team.
The coder will be responsible for the coding across the hospital’s four campus model with the contracted hour’s dependant on the availability of the successful candidate in line with the needs of the business, covering a 7-day rotating roster.
Skills and experience:
· Senior Clinical Coder with at least 3 years coding experience in Australia or NZ
· Private hospital coding experience
· Knowledge of DRG based funding and the ability to identify deficiencies in documentation and recognise the impact on the DRG
· Completion of HIMAA Intermediate/Advanced ICD-10-AM Coding Course
· High level of Computer Literacy and exceptional attention to detail.
You will have the opportunity work with a supportive and growing team with exceptional benefits including: flexible working arrangements, generous salary packaging options, exciting career paths and the opportunity for personal development including leadership and post-graduate training.
This position closes 24/7/2017, if this sounds like you and you are ready to start a new and exciting role please send your CV to Recruitment@careermedical.com.auor call us on 02 8234 8989 today.