Psychiatrist - General Adult -NZ
As the successful applicant for this role, you will benefit from joining an established team of Psychiatrists and Registrars providing comprehensive community-based mental health services that include:
· Extended hours crisis intervention services
· Community-based mental health care
· Acute inpatient services (including intensive mental health care)
· Day activity/rehabilitation programmes
· General hospital liaison psychiatry
· Outreach clinics
· Child, adolescent and family mental health services
· Alcohol and drug services
· Specialist Maori mental health services
· Dual diagnosis service
· Early intervention services
· Intensive community rehabilitation services
The hospital welcomes clinicians wanting to develop service delivery models, clinicians who have an area of special interest or clinicians seeking opportunities for involvement in research.
This Hospital is approved by the Australasian College for Registrar training. They are dedicated to continuing medical education and professional development and their peer review group is enrolled with the maintenance of professional standards programme of the Royal Australia and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists.
The Location is a university city, at the hub of key routes to North Island and is small enough to be relaxed and friendly, with no commuting issues, but big enough to offer the education, career and lifestyle you would hope for. Major centres are just two hours away, as are wine regions, stunning coastline, and access to any outdoor pursuit you would wish.
For further information, contact the New Zealand Recruitment Manager – email@example.com or +61423 131 231.