CHIEF PHARMACIST- VALENZUELA CITY
Career Medical Recruitment is working exclusively with a large teaching hospital in Valenzuela City, Manila. We are continually lookign for medical professionals to join this prestigious facility which offers above average & competitive compensation and benefits.
The hospital is a 200-bed hospital within the university campus and is an institutional partner that serves as a teaching tertiary hospital fully equipped to give students hands on experience and exposure.
It is furnished with sophisticated and cutting-edge medical, diagnostic and surgical equipment. And, houses a first class emergency room, intensive care unit, with centralized monitors, physical rehabilitation clinic, pulmonary laboratory, ophthalmology clinic and ENT clinic.
With a vision of creating medical complex that will be a training center for competent health care providers.
We are currently seeking for a CHIEF PHARMACIST, to see overall responsibility for the management and development of pharmacy services.
1. Strategic Planning
4. Education (Teaching/ Training)'
5. Continuing Professional Development
1. M.S in Pharmacy is preferred
2. B.S Degree in Pharmacy
3. Duly licensed by the Philippine Professional Regulation Commission to practice pharmacy in the country.
4. Must have at least 3 years’ experience as a hospital pharmacist
5. Must have held the post of an Assistant Chief Pharmacist for at least 2 years.
6. Member of the Philippine Pharmacists Association and the Philippine Society of Hospital Pharmacists.
7. Possess a current certificate in Basic Life Support Training
8. Physically fit.
9. Proficient in the English communication, both oral and written.
10. Knowledge in basic MS office applications
11. Has operational knowledge in the Hospital Management System
12. Must commit to maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
13. Supervisory experience is preferred
If you are interested for this opportunity kindly email your updated CV to email@example.com